android app, android launchers, Atom Launcher
[Android App Review] Atom Launcher: A Simple Elegant Launcher
Nova and Apex are two of the most popular launchers available on the android market. But apart from these two there are some other launcher which are as good as these, one of which is Atom Launcher.
Atom launcher has many unique features with the ability to theme it as you like.
- Theme Maker: Easy way to make my own Atom theme with my gallery and theme images.
- Atom Bar: Google search, digital clock, clock + Quick Setting, clock + Google Search
- Streamlined Widgets: Memory Cleaner, Flash, Clock, Memo Calendar, Quick Setting, Contacts
- Gestures: Easy controlling through Swipe up/Swipe down/Double tap gestures
- Edit tray: Simple and easy management of applications with a quick and easy edit mode.
- Smart Folders: Supports customizable folders on your home screen. You can resize folders and directly launch without opening the folder.
- Dock Bar: Access up to 20 of your favorite apps instantly.
- Hiding Dock: Home screen Lock / Filter effects / Screen switching effects / Transparency settings
- Icon Customization: Mix and match icons and gallery images among themes.
- Icon Setting: Size control / Name Hiding / Naming color changing
- Point Color Change: The color of Atom bar, menu icon, and guideline can be changed with color picker.
- App Grids: Home screen size to max of 6*6 / All apps screen to max of 5*6. (More divided grid is available according to the amount of Apps visible.)
- Home Screen Copy: Bring the home screen you have set up in another launcher over to Atom Launcher.
- Hiding Apps: Hiding the installed applications. (When you search the apps on All Apps, hidden apps can be found).
- Backup / Restore Settings: Backs up your settings with up to three different themes and icon sets.
- Multi Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
Atom Launcher is available for free on Google play so definitely give it a try.
Download: Google Play