android software, Microsoft Apps
Microsoft OneNote App Receives A Huge Update, Allows Social Sharing, Widgets And Much More
In this world, people are too busy carrying out different tasks. But there are things which you don't want to forget. Note apps help you remember those tasks and Microsoft's OneNote app is one of the best note keeping app for iPhone, Android and Windows which will help you keep your memory updated.
Microsoft pushed a new update for its OneNote app in Google Play bringing some new changes and improvements. Now you can:
- Share web content, articles, images, videos, and files with OneNote
- Get to your most recent notes right from your phone’s Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget
- Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access
- Multitask with OneNote in multi-window mode
- See improvements with rendering and keyboard input issues
If you keep on forgetting things, download this app to get reminded about them.
Download: Google Play
Via: OneNote Blog